Search This Blog

4.17.2012

Beautification

I have never been the girl that hated everything about herself. I never really wanted to change a lot about the way I looked. I have always just been... who I am... take it or leave it... love it or hate it.

When it comes to happiness, it shouldn't be defined by how many rolls you have on your body, the color of your eyes, how big your hair gets in humidity, or how splotchy your skin is. Happiness is so much more than what you look like or sound like, it should be about how blessed you are, how you can bless others... things like that are what's important. If I never lose weight, if my makeup isn't great it doesn't change who I am. None of that can ever change the fact that I have been blessed with amazing family, friends and the opportunity to change the world. God is good, and He blesses beyond measure. We can get caught up in appearance, or talents or whatever else but the reality is that none of it matters. What are you doing with your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment